Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Welcome to Sprinkles of Crazy!

                          Welcome to 

I know...I know we all come from different upbringings, backgrounds, religions, nationalities and relatively varied walks of life however, because we all belong to the human race the one thing that remains constant is our sense of family. We're born into, adopted by and just happen to pick up family members along the way. The purpose of these individual circles are that they function to produce and/or reproduce biologically and or socially. In their primary function, family is what shapes your perceptions/reality and makes you realize how different you are from...every person in your circle! Hence my dilemma! 

I have many family circles all of which everyone has their own quirks which I refer to as "Sprinkles of Crazy". This blog is simply an outlet to let you into the visions of what I call my life and how to identify the Sprinkles in your own lives! After all it's what makes us different, makes us laugh and in the end we all realize....we're a little crazy too!  



No comments:

Post a Comment